The content of the RRStar (online Rockford Register Star) blogs have an overwhelmingly liberal slant in both content, links, and quantity.
I established this blog in an attempt to provide Rockford with political balance and to demonstrate the type and quality of content the RRStar could offer to its readers.
Checking the stats of their political blogs it is clear that they need more of a balanced portfolio of political blogs.
Again, here are the political blogs available at the RRStar:
The Stats for May 25, 2008 through June 1, 2008:
* Applesauce 22 posts with 19 out links 7 YouTube.
* In Chambers 5 posts with 11 out links 0 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 5 posts with 0 out links 0 YouTube.
* Why We Blog 1 posts (0 left, 0 right, 1 center) 0 out links 0 YouTube.
Totals since I started counting March 27, 2008 through June1, 2008:
* Applesauce 233 posts with 308 out links 57 YouTube.
* In Chambers 39 posts with 271 out links 1 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 52 posts with 20 out links 0 YouTube.
* Why We Blog 32 posts (28 left, 1 right, 4 center) 1 out links 0 YouTube.
If your interested in balance in the RRStar blogs keep coming back and let the RRStar know.