The content of the RRStar (online Rockford Register Star) blogs have an overwhelmingly liberal slant in both content, links, and quantity.
I established this blog in an attempt to provide Rockford with political balance and to demonstrate the type and quality of content the RRStar could offer to its readers.
Checking the stats of their political blogs it is clear that they need more of a balanced portfolio of political blogs.
Again, here are the political blogs available at the RRStar:
The Stats for June 1, 2008 through June 15, 2008:
* Applesauce 29 posts with 27 out links 5 YouTube.
* In Chambers 4 posts with 7 out links 0 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 3 posts with 0 out links 0 YouTube.
* Why We Vote 0 posts (0 left, 0 right, 0 center) 0 out links 0 YouTube.
Totals since I started counting March 27, 2008 through June 15, 2008:
* Applesauce 290 posts with 373 out links 71 YouTube.
* In Chambers 47 posts with 287 out links 1 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 64 posts with 20 out links 1 YouTube.
* Why We Vote 32 posts (28 left, 1 right, 4 center) 1 out links 0 YouTube.
If your interested in balance in the RRStar blogs keep coming back and let the RRStar know.