The content of the RRStar (online Rockford Register Star) blogs have an overwhelmingly liberal slant in both content, links, and quantity.
I established this blog in an attempt to provide Rockford with political balance and to demonstrate the type and quality of content the RRStar could offer to its readers.
Checking the stats of their political blogs it is clear that they need more of a balanced portfolio of political blogs.
Again, here are the political blogs available at the RRStar:
The Stats for May 12, 2008 through May 18, 2008:
* Applesauce 21 posts with 77 out links 7 YouTube.
* In Chambers 2 posts with 13 out links 0 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 6 posts with 1 out links 0 YouTube.
* Why We Blog 2 posts (2 left, 0 right) 0 out links 0 YouTube.
Totals since I started counting March 27, 2008 through May 18, 2008:
* Applesauce 188 posts with 261 out links 38 YouTube.
* In Chambers 33 posts with 254 out links 1 YouTube.
* Sweeny Report 45 posts with 20 out links 0 YouTube.
* Why We Blog 28 posts (25 left 1 right 2 unknown) 1 out links 0 YouTube.
Posts of note this week:
Applesauce -- It was John McCain, not Barack Obama, who wanted to play patty-cake with Hamas --Pat repeated the selective editing lie of James Rubin.
Sweeny Report --Waging a new military campaign to elect McCain -- Chuck makes the claim that any attack on Iran, and he asserts there will be one, will be just like all the other wars that were false flag operations.
If your interested in balance in the RRStar blogs keep coming back and let the RRStar know.