Wednesday, May 28, 2008

McClellan's Book

Scott McClellan, the former Press Secretary for the Bush Administration has a new book out that is reported to be scathing.

My opinion? I don't know and don't really care what he writes. What I do know is that there wasn't a week that went by that I didn't wonder how he got and how he kept his job.

He did the President a disservice every time he opened his mouth to whine about something. He wasn't convincing and just seemed to get frustrated rather then being able to communicate the administration's positions. In my opinion, McClellan and his inability to communicate had a major role in the administration losing the war of popular opinion.

So, read his book if you want, but if is anything like his press conferences it will be a poorly communicated and painful experience.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License