Thursday, July 24, 2008

Real Life Hysterics -- At Least He Didn't Have To Install A New Cross Shaped Antenna!

Why is the Grand Imperial Wizard on the Roof?

Come Down From There, Senator Byrd

In case you are a black person who drove through my neighborhood at around 5:30 today and saw me outside, dressed in white from head to toe, wearing a pillowcase over my head with two eyeholes cut in it, I would like to offer an explanation.

I know what it looks like.

I was plugging the holes the bee guy completely missed when he was out here the other day, and I don't have a bee suit, so I had to improvise.

Please do not be alarmed. There is no one else in my organization, and I am not planning to hold any meetings.
DKK
Hog On Ice

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License