Monday, July 14, 2008

How Was Don Manzullo's Telephone Town Hall On Gas Prices?

I don't know!

The machine that called my house must have thought I was a machine as it apologized for missing me and taunted me with a telephone town hall that I really would have loved to participate in.  Clearly a technological glich as Don's own voice was teasing and tempting me!

I called the Manzullo campaign office to see if I could join but no one answered there.

So, if you participated and have any new information that we would be interested in reading let us know.
DKK

Update:
By the way, this was the second time this has happened.  I think there is something with my phone or their system is tuned wrong.
DKK

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License