Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More On the Bush Interview

A question submitted from the online audience asked Bush whether he felt he had been misled about Iraq as he made the decision to go to war.

"`Misled' is a strong word," he said. "Not only our intelligence community, but intelligence communities all across the world shared the same assessment. And so I was disappointed to see how flawed our intelligence was."

"Do I think somebody lied to me? No, I don't. I think it was just, you know, they analyzed the situation and came up with the wrong conclusion," he added.

This is from the Yahoo report on the joint interview they did with Politico, Bush's first with online only outlets.

DKK

Yahoo News -- Bush disappointed with intel

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License