Saturday, May 31, 2008

That Judgment -- Change -- Why Trinity But Not Iraq?

Barack Obama today had the judgment to leave Trinity Church after 20 years!

Obama will speak to this decision later today. My bet is he will attempt to do the same thing he did with Reverend Wright and make it about how the Church has changed recently.

If that is the case then Obama needs to explain how he can change his mind about his church of 20 years when facts on the ground change but is unwilling reevaluate or even visit Iraq or General Petraeus to see how the facts on the ground there have changed!

Is this really the judgment of a leader?
DKK

Afterthought:
The timing of Obama's change of mind about Trinity is quite interesting -- now that the nomination is pretty well locked up and he is no longer being called, "not black enough," by black leaders .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LifeTrek:

I don't know if you have seen my name before but I comment on Hot Air from time to time with the nickname Mormon Doc. When I am not commenting there I am an author and have just published a book entitled Soul Survivor. I am hosting a contest to give away 5 signed copies of the book and I want to invite you to participate. There is a summary of the book on my site and NO purchase is required to be eligible.

The reason I am doing this is to increase awareness of my book before it goes up on Amazon next month. The more important reason is that I believe the book has the potential to help people.

Please visit my website to see the contest rules (which are simple) and remember that this does not require any purchase. Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

James Ballou
author of Soul Survivor
www.jamesballou.com

LifeTrek said...

Thanks James, I will take a look later Monday.
David

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License