Friday, May 2, 2008

Rockford Bloggers Update May 2, 2008

Here is an update on the Rockford Area Bloggers. If you are a Rockford area blogger or know of one let me know so I can add them to these updates. I would encourage you to visit them all!

The List:
I dropped the following due to inactivity: Rockford Area Affordable Housing Coalition, Mrs. Blue, Ryan Packer, Phil's Observations, The Speed Shop - The Bodyshop Blog, Tammi's World, Thermidor Rising, In The Mind of Malar , Brainspinning, and The Rockford Rascal .

The list is mainly from searches but it is really hard to find them so if you are a Rockford area blogger or know of one let me know so I can add them to these updates. There have to be more of us out there!
DKK

Update May 8, 2008:
Adding Back to The Batcave
DKK

Update May 14, 2008
Adding Drunken Wisdon -- A blogger from Stillman Valley (my old stompin grounds).
DKK

Update June 5, 2008
Adding Veritas Vos Liberat A Catholic blog blogging about the Rockford Diocese.
DKK

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License